Seeking a "high end" integrated amplifier

All,

I have gone totally 2 channel and am replacing my multichannel EAD PM2K amp and EAD Signature with an integrated stereo amplifier. I'd love to stay under $5000 (used) but could be convinced to go more if there is really good reason. Though not as high as the 4 box ASR!

I listen to all kinds of music from jazz to classical to rock (from Miles to Billie H., from Bach to Stravinsky, from Van Morrison & Steely Dan to female vocals like Anna Nalick) but typically don't play at too loud a volume.

My speakers are the Amati Homage, the CD player is the Electrocompaniet ECD1 UP and I'm currently using a Goldmund integrated now that I've taken the EAD out of the picture. I like the Goldmund quite a bit but I'm using it currently after moving it from my second system and need a new one anyway. I am tempted by, for example, the Rowland Continuum but am completely open to input.

I don't know all that much about integrated amps and have read many of the posts about integrated amps. So I have looked at the lengthy list. What I was looking for help was with as SPECIFIC as possible recommendations given the rest of my equipment and musical taste.

Thanks in advance!
seldon
Very partial to my Unison Research Secondo. Tubed preampe section and SS amp. 100W into 8 ohms and 180W into 4 ohms and basically flat output from 10 hertz to some absurd multiple of 20000 hertz.

Onsale from a store in the bay area that sells online.
I recently auditioned Verity Audio Finn speakers driven by a Luxman 20 wpc pure class A amplifier. Very musically satisfying indeed! Even at 20wpc, the amplifier was barely breaking a sweat.

The fit and finish and interior construction of these Luxman components is impecable.

Luxman makes 4 different SS integrated amps, 2 of which are pure Class A:

Luxman L-550AII (20 wpc)

Luxman L-590AII (30 wpc).

Regards,

Mark