What could I expect to hear from a Class A amp?

I have been interested for some time about what difference a Class A amplifier would make in comparison to what I am currently using. Right now I have a Classe Model Fifteen, which is the best amp I have ever owned...What could I expect to change if I moved to a Krell KSA-200, or even a KSA-50?
bearotti
I was wondering also if perhaps a class A amp would be better for listening at lower volumes?
I used to have a Krell KSA-50S amplifier about 10 years ago. 50wpc. class A. It had a rolled off top end--trying to emulate tubes. I currently have a Jungson JA-88D 80WPC class A. Excellent sounding unit. Bottom line, you can't just assume because a unit is class A or a single ended triode or whatever that it will have a certain sound. It is voiced by the designer to have a certain sound. You can make vague generalities about a certain circuit design, but that's about it.
A lot depends on how the amp is designed. The supposed advantage of Class A operation is to eliminate crossover distortion. However, a well designed Class AB amp will not have appreciable crossover distortion. I doubt that reputable manufacturer designs class B amps