Integrated Help

I'm looking into purchasing a new integrated amp. Right now I've got a Rotel 1062 with Infinity 3500 (4 ohm) speakers. Source is a VPI Scout/10x5 with EAR 834P. I listen to mostly rock--not classic, more punk, new wave, indie, etc.

I like the sound/idea of tubes, but I'm worried about warm up time. I usually only have an hour or two a day to listen to the stereo, so letting tubes warm up for an hour or something is not convenient. Or should I not be concerned about this?

Second, does anyone have any integrated recommendations in the $1500 range used?

I should also say that I don't plan on keeping these speakers forever, though they do sound great. I would hope to upgrade in the next year or so, but I'd like to do the amp first.
sinisterporpoise68
don't do tubes, sounds to me you want to push the button and let it roll, well, with the speakers you have the rotel should be great , but a great amp for the music you listen to is a musical fideltiy 3.5 ....you can get one for around a 1000 and you can spend the other to upgrade speakers or buy music or cables, this is a solid performer or the 3cr series mono dual amp is rock solid at 700 to 800 , good listening....also a speaker that goes well with them is vandersteen 1c rock lives
I was going to recommend MF, will second. Tubes are not what comes to mind for the type of music you like.
suggest a Pass Labs X150....solid state design, bullet proof built, lots of detail and dynamics....would fit the music you like very well....this is a discontinued model but they appear on this forum for around $1500 and never last long when listed.