If I like sound of Ayre Integrated I would Like...

I am trying to get ideas of what Ingrted Amps I might need to look at before buying.

Please fill in the blanks.
128x128dkzzzz
Yep, tubes. I recently had the pleasure of having an Ayre V5XE in my system for about a week. What a great amp! No hard edges or harsh clipping or anything at all to make me think of an SS amp (in the bad sense - there are certainly other good SS amps). The presentation was oh so natural and clean, yet very resolving and balanced. I would agree with Pubul57 - if you like the Ayre, and you are not, for some odd reason, going to actually get the Ayre, then I'd be looking at tubes. You will be hard pressed to find an integrated SS amp that sounds like that IMO.
Strange, I never heard tube amplifier with clear open treble or tight controlled bass.
I liked Ayre for the fact that it has open dynamic sound ,fuller spectrum than most of the amps I have heard (YBA, MF, Krell, Plinius, Unison.....etc)
As a matter of fact I am not into tubes. I consider tube equipment a nostalgic novelty and nothing more.

P.S. I am really looking for only SS equipment and I do want it to have flat extended response.
You said [I consider tube equipment a nostalgic novelty and nothing more]. Might be time to open your mind and ears for your wrong about tubes. If you said tube amps cost to much or retubings a pain. Or tube amps of hi-power and great quality are expensive then your right. I you said I just don't like tubes fine but they are not a nostalgic novelty. They offer performance as good as SS. As far as SS integrated s the YBAs are very good, easy to listen to. The new MF A1 is detailed images very well but only 37 watts. Sure tubes are not for everyone. But they can produce wonderful fidelity.
You may want to have a look at a well broken in Jeff Rowland (JRDG) Continuum 500. Rather than a classic SS using discrete components, it is a class D design using ICEpower ASP1000 modules, a Power Factor Correction / rectifier front end that feeds 385V DC to the input transformer for minimizing line noise and charge ripples. Continuum 500 includes a linestage card equivalent to the JRDG Capri linestage. DCSTEP has posted a review of it on Agon and discusses it at length on his home thread. G.
http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?vdone&1198908516&read&keyw&zzcontinuum%20500