Which Integrated got you off the merry go round?

Calling on all those suffering from audiophilia nervosa who finally put an end to the non-sense buy-sell quaterly of pre, amps, integrated with an integrated (price does not matter). Which one was the ONE for you?
kanuk
I'll probably take a few shots for this but for me it really was the Krell 400XI. I've thought about a Blue Circle and going a different direction but I'm content. Some might not like it's lack of 'tone' or 'depth of image' but somehow it has managed to blend nicely with my current setup.

Its very revealing of source components and overall warmth and glare can be tamed through cabling. Perhaps it's just the system sounding better then the sum of it's parts. I feel a great sense of synergy right now with the Dynaudio's, Aerial Acoustic 5's also played nicely on my system.
Brand new Krell S 300i ....you must try it! High current with Evolution technology and i-pod connectivity. The remote is huge and all metal. The S300i weighs in at 43lbs as well!! 150w/ch into 8ohms and 300w/ch into 4ohms...it smokes the 400xi:)
i can't resist:

Mickym 11/25/08: "you won't get off if you buy naim or exposure...pathetic sorry white bleached forward"

Audiogon classified ad 11/10/08 SS integrated:
item: exposure 2010s
seller: Mickym
seller's description: "great integrated"
The S300i is blossoming..phenomenal texture, neutral and dead on accurate tone and tmbre..no more glare or SS constriction present. Focus is clear with palpable imaging and holographic soundstaging!