Which Integrated got you off the merry go round?

Calling on all those suffering from audiophilia nervosa who finally put an end to the non-sense buy-sell quaterly of pre, amps, integrated with an integrated (price does not matter). Which one was the ONE for you?
kanuk
For me it was the Jadis DA60.

Has more than enough power to really get the woofers flapping, yet sounds delicate, sweet, and emotional. Just plain makes music, as good as anything I've ever listened to. Once I settled on the right tubes for me in it, it's never had me wanting for anything else. Higher entry point that a lot of audio equipment, but I see a lot of value there, as no other audio product I've come across felt more like a lifetime purchase.
you won't get off if you buy naim or exposure, they sound like radio on steroids. if you go ss find an amp that doubles it's power into 4 ohms. and has some headroom. i was frankly shocked when i heard the naim and exposure. pathetic sorry white bleached forward
i just putting it out there to save someone from making a mistake. always listen fo yourself
Just had my Mac Ma230 recapped, retubed and biased. Can't get much sweeter than that.
A little light on deep base but they're running monitors so it really doesn't matter.
Been off that merry-go-round for 30+ years.