Which Integrated got you off the merry go round?

Calling on all those suffering from audiophilia nervosa who finally put an end to the non-sense buy-sell quaterly of pre, amps, integrated with an integrated (price does not matter). Which one was the ONE for you?
kanuk
What Merry-Go-Round??? Let's see... conrad-johnson CAV50; Densen DM-10; Mark Levinson #383; Musical Fidelity kW500; yba Passion; Marantz PM11s1; Cary SLI80 Signature F1; Simaudio i-5; Simaudio i-7; Primare I-30; Gamut DI-150... The Gamut has been in my system for over a month. I'm selling it for my neighbor. This could be it. The sleepers are the Densen, Marantz, and the Primare. The Levinson was in my system for over 2 years. The Musical Fidelity had issues and the yba should have stayed but anal me hated the speaked binding posts and the volume control via remote. I may give the new Marantz Pm11s2 a listen. What Merry-Go-Round..
Blue Circle FtTH hybrid integrated amp. I needed a change from Krell. I considered the BAT VK300X, the Pathos Logos and the conrad-johnson CA200 (yes, I know it's not an integrated, its something else), but was ultimately sold on the quality of the Blue Circle sound and Gilbert Yeung's approach to all things audio.
Naim 5i, Exposure 2010s, Rega Brio and 47 Labs Shig are all great. All may be too INEXPENSIVE for you to get off the carousel.
Pass Labs INT-150

Brief/incomplete history of gear owned:Proton Receiver, Carver Receiver, Teac Receiver, Parasound Halo Stack, Plinius 9200, Aesthetix Janus/Bat VK-250SE

Gear auditioned: Sim i-5, Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista, Musical Fidelity A308, Musical Fidelity KW500, Jeff Rowland Design Group Concerto, BAT VK-300SE, Krell 400i, Pathos Logos, Audionet SAM, Blue Circle CS integrated, Burmeister Rondo, McIntosh 6900. (partial list)

Sure, you can get better sound if you spend a lot more. I'm sure you could spend less and get close, hell, maybe even a tad better. But in terms of the total package--sound, build quality, and looks--I personally think this is a home run. I listened to Aesthetix Janus with Pass 250.5 and it was only slightly better, which is something considering together they're $13,000. Yes, that includes a good phono pre, but even if you pay full retail for Pass (most dealers give a good break off list) you could add a great phono stage and still come in under $10,000. All things are obviously system dependent, but I can't think of many circumstances where I wouldn't recommend the Pass (in a HT environment, maybe, or if you absolutely need a crap-load of power and 150 doesn't do it). YMMV