what should i keep, shindo or mcintosh

i have two new pre amps, one shindo monbrsion and the other mcintosh c2300 . so what one should i keep.
ltleo74
Agree with mikeyc8 - you don't know what the Shindo is capable of without the Aud23 speaker wire and shindo ic's.
i have to agree on the topic of the AUD 23 speaker cables. These are just awesome spkr cable replacing my more expensive hi end cables. For $880 / 2.5m pair, its a steal!!!
I would also keep the Shindo Pre/amp over the Mac pre. SHindos are harder to come by.
As others are saying, you aren't hearing the Shindo to its full capacity. However I think it goes beyond just the wires you are using. Your entire system just isn't like 100% of other Shindo user systems seen on Audiogon or elsewhere.

All of your other gear is screaming to be matched with the Mac stuff.

So if it was me and I just loved the Shindo sound, then I would be thinking about a piecemeal overhaul of my system.

You don't seem too interested in that, so I vote keep the Mac.
I must confess that I have been underwhelmed whenevery I have listened to Shindo components.
Banklette, I think if you like dynamics and slam, the Shindo sound isn't for you. But if you crave tonal accuracy and a detailed but musical sound, Shindo is the cat's meow. My 15WPC Shindo amps simply don't do it for me for rock or large scale orchestral works, but they really shine with small chamber pieces and jazz, especially the tone of horns - trumpet and sax for some reason.