Best EL-34 Amps?

Looking for votes/recommendations on the best available EL-34 mono-blocks... I have tired many different amplifiers over the years including 300B's, SET's, EL-84's, 6550's, all manner of solid state (nasty!) and haven't found anything that bests' my VTL-125MB. However, they ain't as young as they used to be and I have always wondered if the magical pair of EL-34 mono-blocks are out there and have just slipped my attention. They must be very quiet, since I use extremely sensitive Klipschorns (104db)...any noise is ruthlessly revealed...
stickman451
Hello.. I am quiet surprise we have the same taste. I still use and play my VTL 225 Deluxe Mono Block. However, I am using a BAT VK 31SE Pre- amp. Previously I paired it with my VTL DeLuxe Pre-amp for almost 10 years but since I switched to a BAT, I prefer it ten times with this pairing. And yes you're right. My VTL's are are really old. I wish I could have the chance to modify this. I talked to Luke Manley in person. He does not approve of this. He said he built it this way., I am currently using a B&W 803D. I also have the old Logans SL3's.
Electra Fidelity has a new EL-34 amp coming out that is the
best SET amp I have ever heard, no exaggeration. 85lb tank with
huge Electra Print transformers, hard wired, and utilizes Jack
Elliano's new class A3 circuit which produces incredibly low
distortion. Listening to the prototype right now- shocking bass,
clarity, separation, etc while maintaining all the SET magic.
Forcing me to part with Coincident Frankensteins which I thought were the
best. This amp and a 300b version will be at the Newport beach
show. Just kinda wish they were not showing with 87db Fritz speakers.
I always appreciate learning about great components on Audiogon.
That is how I found Vaughn speakers and Lightspeed attenuator.
Those considering SET amps need to hear this amp.
VTL Tiny triodes and may I say irrespective of price. IMHO they are an absolute audio bargain for the money if you have efficient speakers (which I dont)

Cheers
Quicksilver Mid Mono's EL34 mono blocks are great sounding amps. I've been using the KT66 Gold Lion tube currently. Would like to hear a RM-10 someday as I've read this is a great match with Vandersteen. All the best...