Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
Joe,
I received a message from George this morning asking if I could have someone measure my amplifier's plate voltage. This may have preceded him contacting you. If he can do your Frankenstein himself that's ideal. I also greatly appreciate his efforts to solve this problem. Joe I look forward to seeing your results with George.
Charles,
Charles,
George at first asked me if I could get the reading. I told him I wasn't really comfortable doing it, so he said he'll do it when he has a chance to come.

That is very nice of him because he isn't to close by.

Joe
Almarg,
I forgot to tell you what a great asset you are to this audio community with your technical knowledge and easy to understand answers.

I thank you, Sir

Joe
I agree that George Lenz has been very helpful here in working toward a solution for those Frankenstein owners who would like to use the Elrog tubes.