Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
Jeff,
It would be enlightening if he can measure plate voltage and other fundamental parameters.
Charles,
Charles,

Does your MKII incarnation of the Frankensteins have both an HT fuse and a second AC fuse?

It is my understanding that the HT fuse is intended to protect the Frankensteins in the event the 300B tube fails.

I am curious whether the HT fuse blew when your 300B tube failed?
Wondered if anyone can chime in on how the Elrog would be in a Cary 300SEI? I believe I have read somewhere that this integrated pushes a 300b a bit...or could I just adjust the bias down a little to try and compensate? thanks
Israel blume responded to an earlier email today. He says the plate voltage of the Frankenstein is 400 votes, he says the heat dissipation is measured at 28 watts. He said changing the cathode resistor from 1 to 1.2 k ohms is technically okay but in his opinion will result in sonic deterioration. He further said that in the past four years he has had virtually no failures using the Pavane and Shuguang 300b tube. He Points out how cool running the Frankenstein amplifier is, he attributes this to using over Spec capacitors transformers and resistors.

I really appreciate Israel's response today, I can agree with him on the cool running Frankenstein and the durability and longevity of using Shuguang as well as EML tubes. I've decided to leave the stock resistor in place, and just wait for the tweaked/modified version of the Elrocg tube and go from there.
Charles,
Hi Tmmvinyl,
My Frankenstein MK II was bought new in 2009, I believe this incarnation has only the HT fuse. No, the amplifier did not blow a fuse. I put in the EML XLS as replacements and everything is working and sounding fine.
Charles.