Confused by ICE applications

I've started to get interested in the switch-mode power supplies, but I'm confused by how the various amplifier makers use them. My current investigation is into the B&O ICE modules and Jeff Rowland amps.

From what I can see on the ICE web page, they only sell complete amplifier modules. If that's so, what does JRDG (or Bel Canto) do with them? I'd thought that ICE would supply the power supply and the output stage was then up to the end user...
128x128macdonj
Jeff Rowland hasn't released bad product in over 20 years. When he switched all amplifiers production to Icepower technology I seriously got interested and eventually bought one. If it's good enough for Jeff Rowland it's good enough for me. In addition Rowland gear used to be obscenely expensive and now offers good bang for the buck.
Hi everybody,

Can anyone tell me where can i BUY and ICE module?Preferably 250 or 500A,or ASP?
Audiobb, do you mean a raw modules on which to build your own amplifier? If so, I think that you need to be a builder, but B&O is the source, or the ICEPower division of B&O. Do a little Google or Yahoo search and you'll find them. I don't think that they license others to sell just the raw units, but I'm not certain.

Dave
Hi Dave,
Yes,that is what i mean.Raw modules on which i can build my own amp.I am a DIY guy,i don't own audio bussiness.
On ICEpower/B&O website it states there are no sales to individuals.I haven't contacted them,but i will.But i do believe there are some places where you can buy modules,just don't know where.
Ric Shultz was making some ICEPower amps and I believe that he stopped. Maybe he'll sell you an module or two if he has any left, or he can give you leads on where to find them.

Dave