Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
Bill,
Take the cost of the Elrog and your Frankenstein amp.' With that sum what
could you purchase that will better what you are hearing now? We are not
crazy. You can spend much more and have a far more mechanical or
electronic character. Bill your money was Very wisely
spent๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
Charles,
Charles, agree completely. I didn't think twice about buying the Elrogs. I have no doubt, I will never regret the decision.

It is just that I am by nature very frugal on things non audio. I spent a total of $400 on my first 4 cars. My current rig costs substantially more than my first house. I dare say 99% of the population would say that is just crazy. We all do an occasional reality check as an exercise in self regulation.

Good music, in my opinion, is the pinnacle of human achievement. So few people share what everyone on this forum values so highly. J.S. Bach walked away from his job for 6 months and walked 200 miles to hear Buxtehude. He would fit right in here, I think.
Bill,
I like the Bach example. Quality of life is important and knowing what makes you happy is the foundation. I haven't a single regret for the purchase of anything in my audio system. The joy I experience listening to music is deep and fulfilling, I feel fortunate.
Charles,
You guys have made this thread much more interesting than I expected :-). Keep it coming.

Brownsfan, thank you for the reply. Now Elrog seems to be a worthy replacement for the more expensive 300B tubes out there.
Hi Pani,
I thought you sold your Wavac EC 300b amp because you sought more power for your Tannoys. I recall that you did enjoy that amplifier.
Charles,