Help contacting BEL re: 1001

Hi,

Does anyone have contact with Richard Brown of BEL or know if anything has happened to the company recently?

I posted the output boards for my 1001 MkIII to him 12 months ago now for a repair estimate, and haven't heard from him for 11 months now, despite repeated emails and attempted phone calls.

I would really like to get the boards back, even if they haven't been repaired.

David
df_genius
Macrojack, thanks for the help, that number is the one I have been trying, I always get an answerphone. I must have tried calling 30 times and left 10 messages by now.
I received a response from my mutual friend who knows Dick quite well. He indicates that others have complained about a lack of communication. He went on to say that his production of amplifiers has been reduced to a trickle and his desire to do repairs is probably non-existent. His email address, [email protected], is still active. I forwarded this thread on to him suggesting he might want to contact you. I'm sorry I could not be of more help.

Regards,

Wendell
Narrod,

Many thanks for your help.

Richard Brown,

If you read this, please send my amplifier boards back (I sent you all three PCB's), regardless of what state they are in. If the outputs boards are still broken I will fix myself.

David Frow
Hi, is there any more news on the state of BEL? I am still calling and emailing but get not replies.

Thanks, David