Where are you today?

I am curious how many of you have switched from solid state to tubes or vice-versa and why, maybe you haved moved onto an integrated amp. Are you satisfied with what are you currently using and is this gear keeping you happy. Or for some of you, is the current state of the economy effecting your purchases?
phd
I went from Solid state to a tube rig. I had an audio refinement (YBA) for years. I liked it very much, until I heard an Art Audio Carissa. There is no turning back from tubes for me. No comparison.

Sure, its more work. Inconvenience, the heat, warm up time.....so what. It's THE SOUND.

It has it all.
No turning back...but never say never.
gregm,
Yes I know the jlti is ss, and I feel the K&K is better than both. But all three are excellent for the price point!
I used SS 1970s thru 2004 ... lots of receivers and separates. Tried a Pathos hybrid with new Cain SuperAbbys/sub in early 2005, but TC emphasized I'd be much happier with a tube amp, so I switched to tubes (one Sophia followed quickly by three Almarro's) and I don't intend to return to SS. Of course, full-range single-driver speakers are a part of the happiness with tubes, at least for me (just switched to M33A's).