TRL ST225 - Goodness anyone else own this amp

I will soon be writing a review on this amp and wonder if any fellow Agoners own this gem. If so, please let us hear your comments on it. I am nothing short of amazed by it. I had to "downsize" and sold a tube monobloc amp and tubed preamp combo costing over $15,000 new. Both pieces were fine sounding and well regarded.

I ended up trading a set of speakers for a TRL ST225 integrated amp. I had never heard of this amp before and was not aware of Paul's work.

All I will say for now is this integrated amp bested my previous set-up and is the finest sound my speakers and room have provided.

I am a tube guy folks and this SS amp is still the finest amp I have ever heard. I put $5000 in the bank and have better sounding music. Now that is exciting!!!

They cost some $5500 new and mine was purchased/traded as used. It had just been updated by Paul and came direct to me once the upgrade was finished.

Happy in MN

Bill
128x128grannyring
Does anyone know if anyone will have a TRL amp set up at Rocky Mountain Audio Fest? I've always wanted to hear it.
Well said, Guys, ... it just sounds like music.

Chaz 801: Where are you located? If you live in Eastern Washington, you can hear mine.

Or maybe one of the TRL amplifier owners that live closer to you cab help out?
Thanks Jes

Thats the problem is that Im in Salt Lake City. It would be great if someone in my area owns this amp. I asked because i plan to be at RMAF again this year.