Looking for good repair shop in Chicago

I have a pair of McIntosh Mc 60's that need some help. If I had to guess, the coupling caps are way past their prime. I am looking for a good shop that could take care of this and whatever else these amps need. I am willing to look at anything in the Chicagoland marketplace including NW Indiana.
brassears
Try Musician Custom Electronics in Chicago Heights off Halsted St. Ask for James, he is very honest and knowledgeable.
I recently had Dave at Stereo Exchange repair a vintage HK tube receiver and a newer, high end tube amp. Both now work well and, equally important, both were returned in the same (mint) cosmetic condition in which they were dropped off.
I have to throw in with Stereo Exchange. Dave performed minor repairs on my, UPS damaged, cj amp. Not only was I happy with his work, I really appreciated the way he understood my sense of urgency and how helpful he was in communications with the seller and UPS.

I also had an unusally great experience with a local Chicago repair facility. The Stereo Exchange located on north Western Avenue was very prompt and professional with a vintage Berning preamplifier. Needing a quick turn around, I was well accomadated and I received a follow-up call to make sure every thing was working OK. Of course it was and I even received an additional call a week later.

Excellent Service!
I brought my Plinius 8150 to the Stereo Exchange as he is now the repair facility which Plinius uses for repair work. The first place I sent to on the east coast didn't do a good job at all.

I have only had the amp a a couple weeks since the repair but it sounds better then I ever remember it sounding. He seems to definitely have a good grasp of how to repair equipment and from what he has told me will stand behind what he has done. So far so good, I'd go back if I needed to.