NuForce vs Red Wine

I am looking for insight into the differences that others have heard in a direct comparison of the NuForce Ref9 V2Se and the RWA .2's (30 or 70). I currently own the Ref 9V2's and would like to upgrade to the Se's. But there is so much good word on the street about the RWA units, that I am considering trying their units. Opinions?

Thanks.

John
nanotweeter
Post removed 
One of the things I did not care for about the Red Wine 30.2 was the batteries ,In my case they did not last nearly as long as they were said to last on the website,always seemed like I would get cut off in the middle of a listening session,and have to wait for the batteries to charge back up.As the batteries aged you get much less time per charge!And the batteries are not cheap,if you send the unit to Vinnie ,he will charge you labor,batteries,shipping,so you are better off changing them yourself .The quality of batteries varies greatly depending where you buy.The batteries were a PITA,took a lot of enjoyment away,from owning this amp ,,,,they are very nice sounding amps,,but 30 watts is 30 watts,,was not enough power for my system .Resale value not very good.Would work better In the right system,that does not require long listening sessions ,IMHO