Audio Research ref3, vtl 7.5 vs FS paramount MKII

Has anybody ever compared Audio Research Ref 3 or Vtl 7.5 against First sound Paramount MKII? I leave in Europe and there are no First sound distributors therefore, I have never had the opportunity to test it myself.
My amp is an Accuphase A60, cpd Audio Aero 192mkII and Harbeth monitor 30 as speakers.

Can anybody help me please?

Thanks
salvo
Good question, it interests me too. Though with the Monitor 30 (which I also own) all three seem like a bit of overkill to me. Maybe not...
Hi Drubin,
You might be surprised but I owned a pair of Avalon Opus(25000 Euro) and I replaced them with the Harbeth. The only think that I miss sometimes is the huge dynamic that Avalon had, and that's it. Don't underestimate the harbeth only because they don't cost 10.000 USD, they are excellent speakers. A friend of mine had a pair of Guarneri homage, great speakers too, but, believe it or not, in some areas Monitor 30 over classed the Guarneri. Being said, is the Guarneri -with some other high-end speakers- over priced or, is the M30 one of the best speakers that money can buy?  Of course the size of the room where M30 have to be positioned can’t be too big otherwise they wouldn’t be the perfect choice. Mine is a medium size and they fill it up with sound.

cheers
I've never known a person who was disappointed in their Ref 3. I'd definitely take it over the VTL. I've never heard the FS, but my dealer bought the Ref 3, replacing his Levinson 380S, and he's still raving about it months later.
I do own the Ref 3 and do love it on my fully balanced system. Having said that, Ref 3 shines definitely in balanced systems using XLR ICs. In single ended mode I have heard mixed opinions instead. I also love the VTL 6.5 MK2. . . have not heard the 7.5 MK2. First Sound can be sourced directly from the manufacturer. . . no need to go through a dealer if one does not exist in your area. Guido
Thank you very much for your suggestions. Any First Sound owner has anything to say? Has anyone ever done a direct comparison between FS Paramount and Ref3?
thanks
Salvo