Living voice and kondo

Living voice and kondo amplifiers produce one of the best sounds as per reviews on 6moons,can any body suggest a tube amplifier to partner Living Voice speakers,for which i do not have to spend more than $7000.
mehrakrishan
I agree with Boy_lah's assessment that the LV speakers need more juice than the typical 10wpc or so that a SET 300B amp can deliver to the extent you like to listen at lifelike decibel levels and you listen to music that demands a lot of power (e.g., rock, pop, orchestral). I use my SET 300B amps in a second system that is devoted almost exclusively to chamber music and small group jazz. In my medium-sized room, I get very satisfying, lifelike volume levels with this sort of music, but I am often using every bit of the clean power output capabilities of my 300B amps.
I am very interested by this tread. I have acquired some Living voice OBX-R2 and I am very happy with them. I've heard them with Conrad johnson and the match was pretty good. I am using a Lavardin It (solid state). Quite good but I am in the impression that Living voice speakers do prefer tube amplification.

They use to match Living voice with Border Patrol amplifier. By that time Border Patrol where located in the UK and the distribution in North america was limitated. Now Border Patrol are located in the USA. I've never heard them but they might worth a listen if you can schedule one. They also use Canary audio.

Regards
Windsurfer. The OBX-R2 are extremely transparent so what you feed it up front, you will hear it. Kevin Scott has gone through various 'quality' brands over time. Originally Canary Audio, then BP now Art Audio & Kondo.

Main thing Kevin tells me is go for ~20watts and a good amp and you'll be in heaven. And I agree!
I no longer own the OBX-R2's, but felt they mated very well with my 25 wpc New Audio Frontiers 845 SE integrated amp. This is an 845 based SET integrated that has been compared to the Kondo Ongaku amps. I have no idea of how they compare, as I've never had the pleasure of hearing the Ongakus. I do know that this is a fabulous integrated amplifier that occasionally turns up on Audiogon in the $4,500 range used. I believe they presently list for $9,500 dollars new.
garyralph samething about New Audio frontiers was mentioned to me by people at LV can anybody describe the sound of LV with kondo and LV with New audio frontiers.