Valve Amplifier suited for my system

I own Living Voice IBR-X speakers of 94db sensitivity,Resolution Audio Opus 21 CD plaver my system sounds very good,I wish to buy tube amp with a minimum output of 15watts per channel,I like resolving delicate and lush sound which amp from Shindo,Wavac,Art Audio,Leben,Almarro, and Audio Note or any other make will match with my system
mehrakrishan
Any of the manufacturers you mention have amps suitable for your speakers.

If you are unfamiliar with tube amp topologies (single ended, push pull, triode, pentode etc.), I would suggest you speak to a retailer and audition a couple. If you can get them to let you try in your own home all the better.

Regards and good luck
Paul
If your speakers are 94 db, unless you are in a small room you might want to consider something with 30-60 watts, depending on your listening habits.

My speakers are about 3 db more efficient than yours and I can run a 30 watt amplifier out of gas (but I sometimes listen at higher volume levels to stuff that can have a lot of bass). That 3 db is represents a doubling of the amplifier power, so to do the same thing on your speakers I would need 60 watts.
if you want lush, i.e., euphonically colored amplifiers, consider the older conrad johnson amps, such as the mv 125.