Need some $500 & under Amp recommendations

Hey,

I wanted to get some opinions this if I could...

I picked up a new pair of Paradigm Atoms v5 and am looking for a good integrated or amp/pre combo to match. My budget is limited to $500 or under.

What I am looking for is whatever would give me the absolute cleanest sound I could get in that price range. I don't need a lot of power as the Atoms are efficient little speakers.

I am open to anything... tubes or solid, integrated or seperates, used or new... I have already done quite a bit of research... at this point my money is on a Nad C325BEE.

I do realize that with sound gear, one thing sounding 'better' than another is largely subjective. Yet, I would still like some opinions to help, especially since I haven't the resources to test a bunch of equipment before buying. I just want to make sure I didn't miss something in my research and that there is a majority opinion of "Oh, well obviously the Turbo Sonic Medulla Stimulator is vastly superior to the NAD C325BEE."

Thanks for the help everyone!
djembeplay
Back in the 70s I used to demo the best speakers in the store using Crown amplification--the IC150 preamp and the DC300 amp. If that's what your father is offering you, I personally would not go for them. It was a long time ago, but I do not remember those units as capable of transmitting emotion, and the amp would be massive overkill for your speakers.
Does anyone know about this peachtree audio decco?

Here is a link:

http://www.listenup.com/PEACHTREE+AUDIO+DECCO-p-DECCO-p-DigitalMusicSystems.html
Post removed 
Unless the sub thing is a deal killer I can recommend the Rotel 1062. I lived with one after a Manley Stingray and before a Mac 6900. Great little amp. Musical preference may be a decider between it and others...the NAD for example. Ive heard it called obnoxious and bright..I disagree. The Rotel is forward, with good dynamics and strong bass, I loved it for rock/metal, but it was good with whatever. It will always be on my list at $500 mark.