Swiss amps

Hi, i am curious about the perceived superiority of Swiss amps. The sold states include Goldmund, FM acoustics, Dartzeel, Orpheus. The tube ones like Davinci, Nagra, etc.
They are typically extremely expensive.
Question to folks in the know and have used some of the these....what is so special about them ?
128x128alectiong
I have heard them all and I'd give my nod to FMA, with a very close second to darTZeel.

I found the Soulution 710 unlistenable, but I suspect a $140,000.00 turntable could help.

The Burmesters from Germany or the Boulders from USA compete handily. And to my ears, preferably.
the best company is Soulution, reasonnable expensive price........and as musical as dartzeel and FM, more power tahn Dartzeel.....

have you heard the darTZeel NHB-458 monoblocks?

i own the dart stereo amp, and had the 458's in my room for a month last year. best amp i've heard. it does everything with a sense of dynamic grip and ease combined with the darTZeel delicacy and nuance, yet with tube like body and foundation. a combination of attributes not previously heard from a high power amplifier.

i've only heard the Soulution last year at RMAF, i did not care for the room overall in terms of price/performance, the amps seemed quite nice but hard to determine specific amplifier performance contribution at a show.
Mike,

Please clarify, which is the "best amp you've heard," the stereo dart or the 458's?
Unsurpassed for lifelike reproduction of yodelling. Focus (the band) fans, take note.
I have heard the Dartzeel monoblocks at a show for a prolonged audition, with magico Q5 speakers and yes they sounded phenomenal. I am not sure with my priorities, I would need anything more than the integrated.

Having heard a Nagra and Dartzeel based system and would happily settle for either indefinitely, but yes prices are insane, even second hand. The penalties I suppose, of the Swiss Franc becoming a reserve currency.

I bought my 9ct gold omega watch when I was 17. Used every day since, soaked 3 times, once in a washing machine! It still keeps pretty good time and I'm 63. Is this a record, I suspect not?