Good product for cleaning nickle plated chrome

I have tried several products to clean smudges and discoloration of my Cary Amp but have yet to find anything that works well. Anyone know of a decent product? Thanks
rlbennett
Simichrome,found at motorcycle shops among other places.Comes in a tube just like toothpaste.Its not real abrasive,only slightly.Rub it on,wipe it off,clean and easy,good luck Bob
Kuhn Rikon Swiss Cleaner. May be similar to Simichrome based on Usblues comment. Gel like consistency looks like Auquafresh toothpaste. Rinses clean with water- just use a slightly damp sponge, distribute evenly, and polish/dry right away with soft clean cloth. Practice with it first, when used correctly there is virtually no liquid residue which may effect components. Works brilliantly on most metals-stainless, copper, brass. Very shiny with no smelly residue that is common with polishes. Would not recommend for use on aluminum. My hunch is that it should work very well.
I've never heard of nickle plated chrome? Do you mean chrome plate? Not to be in any way rude, but maybe Cary will have the very best advice?

Probably the best advice I can give if this is indeed just chrome plated metal of some sort, is to use something like a liquid spray guitar polish, something that contains absolutely no abrasives in it. All these usually are is a mild wax, leave very little if any dust, and since they won't scratch paint finishes, doubtful it will hurt the chrome finish, but will help removing dirt, grunge, fingerprints. Mark