True dual mono 2 ch amps?

Hi there, I was wondering if people could point me to 2 channel amps that are true dual mono. The only one I know of right now is the Simaudio W8 and W7. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
128x128tboooe
The BAT VK 600se is a true dual mono amp. And at 300 WPC into 8 ohms will tighten up any speaker. In fact, I just picked one up. Because the mono amps that I had before were cooking me alive. But I will miss there midrange magic, but those are the trade offs.
sugarbrie, I am curious about vertical biamping where I would use two 2 channel amps, one for each channel.
If I you are considering vertical biamping, have you considered tubes on top and SS on the bottom? My friend's doing that with his Maggie 20.1's and the results are remarkable. It's a best of both worlds scenario in his case. YMMV - I'm not familiar with your speakers. I agree with Sugarbrie after taking a look at your existing system (and assuming your budget is reflected in that gear) - why limit yourself? You can deal with the different outputs of two different amps by using a variable crossover like a Marchand.

Marco
thanks Marco. I have heard good things about the tube+SS combo you mentioned, however I am trying to keep things as simple as possible. As you mentioned, with different brands of amps I will have to be concerned with matching the gains. Biamping is already complicated enough. I am also not a tube guy anyway.
Tboooe
Another dual mono is the ML 27.5.I got one at home and will be looking for another one for the exact purpose you want one.
Regards
George