Lamm ml2's amps with coaxial speakers 97db 16ohm

Has any body test this combination of 18watts Lamm ml2's with coaxial speakers of high efficiency 97 db using the PHY-HP [Haut Parleurs] drivers[ see Musical Affairs speakers]? comparing tothe other ''approved '' combination as Lamm ml2's and the inferior's efficiency 89db ceramic speakers[8 ohms]?Is the overall sound immage superior in the first case cause the bigger efficiency?
comaris
The 97db at 16ohm spec will be a great match for the ML2's and likely a better fit than 89db at 8 ohm. Of course all depends on the speaker and listening volume you require. With my ML2's I am using Reimer Teton's at 95db and 4 ohm and the amps control the drivers very will with all the volume I could possibly want.
From my experience with ML2.1 and some speakers there is a big difference between "very well" and *ahem* very well.
It is true, that they can drive lots of speakers, more than most imagine, but only with High Efficiency Speakers - I think 8 ohms and 96++dB - you can hear all subtle details (breathing from the Artist, moved Air etc.).
In such a combination you will hear, how good they really are.
Then they are more than very well .....
Much more.
OK Thomas , which speakers of high efficiency do you think that outstanding ?What to you think about Musical Affairs Grand Crescendo 97 db efficiency ?