Fourier Panthare opinions

Anyone having a opinion on these amps I would like to hear it; thinking of a pair for my soundlab m2's.
rleff
Hodelrecords how are they performing for you and what speakers are you driving?
Yes they perform now for over one year without interuption. I have to admit that many things that could cause trouble has been replaced now (caps etc). They are still driving my Avalon Ascents II without autoformer. Amazing combination that deserves the best wire,pre amps and sources available.
Hodelrecords; even though this is a old post I happened to see it so I was glad to hear they are running well for you but I got nervous as I was hearing horror stories on these amps;I ended up with a pair of audiovalve challanger 180 monoblocks that I traded in my cary slam 100's and cash.
They are driving my soundlab m2's extremely well and sound similiar to my roland model 6's when I switch to solid state in the summer months.
Happy Listening and Regards,
Rleff, its OT but there are some simple mods that make the Sound Labs a lot easier to drive and also has them sounding better. Sound Lab also has a new backpanel that reflects what some of these mods are about. PM me if you are interested in the mods.
I restored a pair of this wonderfull Amps but i haven't any service manual , so i'll be happy if someone help me on bias procedure ; i don't know how ma for each tube