Not Another NuForce thread......

Ok, first I am not shill or related to, or affiliated with NuForce in any way...I just thought that we should have a thread to discuss the V2...

I just placed the Reference 9 SE "V2" in my system after living with the NuForce 9 SE for the past year and auditioning the Reference 9 V2 for the past 2 months...

I am putting out there for comment and debate that the Reference 9 SE V2 is one of the top 5 best amplifiers out there and currently available. (I personally think that it one of the top 3, but I am leaving room for argument)

Sitting in my room last night I was reminded of one of those transforming audio experiences. My first ones was couple of hours with the Sinus Faber Amati Homage pushed with a full compliment of the top of the line ML gear all with in a perfectly treated room....My experience with the Reference 9 SE V2 was like that...

Please comment if you are able on the V2 in general, what was your experience?? Are your thought of the Reference 9 SE V2 the same??
jb8312
Right on, controversy is a terrible thing. . . and that's exactly why it was rightfully barred for 70 years in the USSR, 25 years in Italy, 7 years in Greece, 11 years in Germany, 59 years in China. . . disperse now good people and cease disturbing the peace. . . or else!
yea audio and world events like terrorism, discrimination, mass murder, and worse have a whole lot in common, what BS. this is not rocket science or world events its audio. most of you controversial posters on this thread are not true audiophiles, or you would be glad other audiophiles have happiness in there systems, it seems though for just some odd reason nuforce gear is not to your liking. and if its not what you own or like then bash it, i guess its because these little super fine revealing amps make your big, slow, hot, and super expensive amps a bad choice.
i really dont care what you say or post i wont be reading it you losers are out of my club.
enjoy your miserable lives.
Stltrains, I have not heard the NewForce amp as yet. I was attracted to it and to this thread because of its promise of a low cost, musical and crisp sounding solution. Still am, in spite of having found on this thread a small minority of 'true believers', which remind me of the strictures of the regimes mentioned above. Autocratic regimes are not at all only about mass murders, violence, political repression, invasion of other countries, etc. . . They are also about the slow smuthering of open discourse in the fine arts, and the choking of differing aesthetics and philosophical schools of thought around the fine arts--musical or otherwise, by those who have aspoused the Truth. Please do look up the life and times of Zdanov, the ideolog of social realism in the arts. Please do rest assured that I will still post to this thread and others like it, and I will eventually have the opportunity to listen to the NewForce and evaluate it critically and with a completely open mind, in spite of any minor stridencies encountered in these pages.
Stltrains: This is about seeking the truth -- in audio and beyond. Do you have a problem with that?