Any Comparisons between VTL 7.5 & ARC Ref 3

Anyone do a detailed comparison of either. Anyone compare the VTL 7.5 Mk II to the ARC Ref 3?? Got the upgrade bug.
dgad
PS in ARC 3 is tubed to the best of my Knowledge. There is both an 6H30 and a 6550C at this time in it.
Guidocorona: "go the way of the Dodobird" I almost fell out of my chair....
Hardesty: has stated he is personal friends with ARC and VTL ....sooo and I'm not willing to pony up $110 (for 4 issues) to contribute to his rantings to find out..

At the end of this year I'll try to borrow the ARC (and I'll buy a new 6550c tube to have on hand) and I'll borrow a VTL 6.5 Mk II... and do a shoot out on my system to determine what flavor I like....

I wish we could hear from someone that has heard the VTL Mk II series...
Guidocorona,

I actually had a chance to look at the APJ you are referring to and the quote needs a couple of footnotes.

One is that Shane Buettner is the one who did the reviews of the ARC and Callisto, not Hardesty. Not sure if Hardesty had a chance to hear these units or not. Also, I believe Mr. Buettner was comparing these two units to his owbn VTL 7.5; I am not sure it was an upgraded MKII unit.

Small details, but I figured since I'd had a chance to look at it I'd let everyone know.

Cheers,
Jonas
Thank you Jonas, if the reviewer has truly compared the Ref 3 with the old and original VTL 7.5 v1, the entire conclusions of the article would be invalidated.