Personal amp evolution

Seeing the over night success of the speaker evolution thread, it may be interesting to see what type of amp(s) we have all run. Same deal as the other thread-we will sort of create a puzzle of our systems you'll have to visit multiple threads to put everything together!!! ;)
For me I started:
Adcom GFA-565 monoblocks
Rotel RB-990bx
Jeff Rowland Design Group Model 5
Balanced Audio Technology(BAT) VK-60

either a CAT JL2, BAT VK-75se or Tenor 75Wp on the horizon.
tireguy
Onkyo integrated
Densen Beat 200+300
Cary V-12
Jeff Rowland 501 monos
Theta Citadel monos
Realistic receiver circa 1971,Pioneer receiver,Yamaha integrated,Nad 3020,Hafler st70,Amber stereo 70,Sumo 9,Bryston 4b,Spectral(100 watt)Grant Lumley,Michaelson and Austin TVA 10,Conrad Johnson MV75a,VTL st 85, Bel Canto EVO 1,Atmasphere s30,Meitner m100 monos,B&K st 200 monos,Sugden ,Creek integrateds, Bell 2418,Blue Circle original mono amps (BC2?),Classe DR 8 mono,and then the ones I have forgotten.
My evolution began in 1969 with a GE portable record player, the headshell of which was frequently weighted with a penny to prevent skipping. Next came my initial foray into components: an EICO integrated (can't possibly remember model number--this was the 60's, after all) with about 20 watts per side. I built a Dynaco Stereo 120 to replace that. After the Dyna failed about 10 times, I replaced it with a Marantz 250, then a Crown 150. I ventured into dangerous waters with the purchase of a GAS Son of Ampzilla, of which three different units never worked properly. In frustration, I traded for a Luxman integrated. Once I had the means, I finally got a Threshold 400A, which I kept for almost 20 years. The next amp age began with an Aragon 8008BB, which was a very nice advance from the antiquated Threshold, but not nearly as good as the BAT VK-200 which replaced it, with Clayton M100's in between. Only one direction left to go, and that was BAT VK-120 monoblocks, which were wonderful in every respect. I couldn't afford the power needed to run them, however, so now I have the Channel Islands D200's. I am still not completely satisfied, so the evolution will continue as time and budget allow.
Owned…
Onkyo 105-watt integrated
Modified Dynaco ST70
Modified Dynco MkIII monos (regret selling these)
Cary SLM-70 monos
Cary SLM-100s
Atmasphere MA100’s MK II
Manley Reference 300B Retros MK II
Manley Ref 250’s
Cary SLAM-100 (modified with XLR inputs)
GamuT M200 Monos (current)

Also tried in my system….
BAT VK500
47 Labs Gaincard S
Spectral DMA100
Sunfire MK I
Cary 805-C
ASL Hurricanes
Plinius SA102 MK II
Goldmund M28
I started in 1974 with a Pioneer SX-727 receiver. When I discovered the high end in '78, that was replaced by a GAS Son of Ampzilla, which was in turn upgraded around the mid-80s to a B&K ST-140, which I still have as my main power amp. I've recently added a cheap demo pair of Antique Sound Labs WAV 25DT monoblocks (with their matching preamp) just to see if I can recapture some of what I remember of the magic of tubes from back in the day. If that little experiment turns out successfully, I may look into a PrimaLuna Prologue 1 or 2 integrated.