Anyone else regenerating A/C?

I just got the Exact Power EP-15a and partnering Ultrapure products to regenerate my entire set-up.Previously I had very good passive units(I've tried a load of stuff),on three dedicated lines.The newest "Exact" stuff trounces anything I have experienced(I've had a competitor's regenerating stuff,which ran too hot),and I am wondering if this technology has a wide following?This new regenerater/Balanced unit produces NO heat,thankfully!
It is REALLY worth looking into.Any other subscribers?
Best!
sirspeedy70680e509
Yes I leave the units on all the time except when there's an approaching thunderstrorm, in which case I turn off the EP and of course the SP goes off with it.
So how does this compare with the PS Audio P600 unit. It allows you to alter the electric frequency as well as regenerate the power - anyone heard both the PS unit and the Exact Power?
How about against PS Audio's brand new Power Plant Premier which is supposed to be the most advanced power regenerator?
Can the EP15A be plugged into another line conditioner? I'm using a Jena Labs Model 6.1, and it's by far the best line device I've ever used, but it doesn't regerate AC, which is a problem in my home (i.e., low voltage), so I would use the EP mainly to stabilize the voltage. Would this arrangement compromise sound quality? Any input would be appreciated. TIA.