Truely Balanced Pre Amps

I was wondering if anyone could give me a list of truely balanced pre amps. Not just ones with a xlr inputs and outputs.
koiman
The advantage is lower noise and lower distortion, to the point that less gain stages can be employed.

There is less than double the parts so the cost ought to be less than double too. And yes, there is a fully differential way to do this.
Cary slp 2002 and I think the slp 03 too (fully balanced). the Cary gear has the best HT bypass I've seen too.

kw.....
02-01-07: Cedar
The Audio Horizons, TP 2.0 has balanced circuitry.

Sorry, it is not truely balanced, only psuedo-balanced, like VAC. Balanced inputs and outputs, but not a balanced internal circuit. They use a transformer to change to/from balanced to their single ended internal design. I've been trying to get Joseph to build a fully balanced design.

Now that he's come out with a remote control, he's one step closer to me trying one of his designs. However, with a fully balanced front end and amplifier, I'm obviously holding out for a fully balanced preamp, not a pseudo-balanced design. Not that his preamp doesn't sound good, but as the thread title implies 'Truely Balanced Pre Amps', the Audio Horizons TP 2.0 definitely does not belong in this group.

John