Biggest Baddest Audio Cables

Whether they actually sound better or not, I don't really care but I have a fetish for beautifully made, anaconda sized audio cables, especially with unusually well made connectors. Any ideas here especially where 2nd hand is a deep discount would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
cwlondon
Audiolabyrinth, I have only know one person who had Tara Labs cables and he was willing to send me a pair to listen to. I heard nothing notable from them and dropped further interest in them.

Perhaps you don't see many Taras for sale as few have been sold.
Not going there anymore. I don't put other brands down. Man when people look at your comments they probably go wow. This is exactly why I'm glad that I don't have to search anymore. Just about had it with the crazy comments you make about tara labs. Good luck with that. Everybody else if you want to hear high fidelity in your system set up a demo and hear for yourself. Call the cable co. I doubt others will let you demo their brands. I know 15 people with high fidelity in their systems right now and they all are happy. People who sell their high fidelity are usually doing so to upgrade to the next level of high fidelity. It's a shame how a certain person is obsessed with putting these cables down in particular. Oh well I guess I shouldn't expect different.
Hi TBG, I have seen many discontinued Tara labs cables sold quite alot here on Audiogon, I have seen my model that is being sold currently by Tara Labs, The Zero Gold I/C sale at least 7 times on Audiogon in 3 years, but the speaker cables I have, The Omega Gold, not to be confused with cables that say omega only, I have only seen Omega Gold speaker cables on all sites in 5 years to be 3 times ever, their is a pair on audio asylum trading post for nearly $10,000.00 for a few years old used mint condition Omega Gold cables, But never have I seen on any sales site The Tara labs Zero Evolution I/C and matching Omega Evolution speaker cables, or Grandmaster Evolution cables, likly, one might not see that happen for a few years to come, also TBG, Not all Tara labs cables are the best, that is why Tara labs now makes cables that are 2 different classifications, called, controlled Band width and extended Bandwidth, Tara labs just started that in 2014 to better suite all systems synergy.
I'm done. It's quite apparent there there is only one cable on earth and the universe. Lol.
12-18-14: Calvinj
I'm done. It's quite apparent there there is only one cable on earth and the universe. Lol.
Yes, it's not brain washing. Tara Labs cables are the ONLY, the BEST, the most AMAZING, PHENOMENAL, INCREDIBLE, STUPENDOUS, INCREDIBLE CABLES IN THE UNIVERSE. Didn't ya know?? They, according to Dr Tara Labs will TRANSFORM a lowly pair of $690 speakers into WORLD CLASS REFERENCE towers! and lift your system into an ULTRA REFERENCE audiophile system! And that's just their entry level cables! Wow!