BEHOLD - digital gear from Germany

So has anyone had the opportunity to listen to the digital preamp and amp. combination from Behold? They've been getting a lot of traction at Stereotimes and a few honorable mentions on Soundstage!
If you've heard it: how does it compare to the other digital offerings available, or for that matter, how does compare to all the long-standing analog products on the market??
bigjob
Dave - From my Google search, I see a review and numerous comments from coverage of various shows from Stereotimes, 6moons and Soundstage spanning the last couple of years.
So you don't know the stuff, then my question still stands: Given that they have been at all(or at least most) of the major shows over the past couple of years, has anyone actually seen or heard these products? Has anyone seen the reviews/comments I mention above and if you have, do you have any thoughts??
Bigjob, you have to hear it for yourself. It wasn't for me. Go to the next show and give us a report. I know you can afford the 100K, I mean with your bigjob and all.
Jjmali - ya so...why wasn't it for you? Did you REALLY hear it or were you just "passing by" and thought you'd throw in your own gratuitous potshot?

It's unfortunate that in order to get you guys to come up with ANYTHING, I had to resort to taking my own potshot. Obviously I hit a "collective nerve" with my diatribe, but as NOT ONE OF YOU has come up with a single constructive comment, I don't regret it for one moment.

So let 'er rip girls!! I'm gone - have a Great Christmas and New Years !!!
The question has beeen asked of you twice now. "Have you heard the equipment?" You are still ignoring it for some reason. Why? Are you a dealer of Behold trying to get some pub? Or maybe you work for Behold. It really doesn't seem like you are wanting opinions on the equipment. You are just here stirring up the pot.
Hey B-job, why are you trying to stir up interest for this product? Are you a dealer?