Biggest Baddest Audio Cables

Whether they actually sound better or not, I don't really care but I have a fetish for beautifully made, anaconda sized audio cables, especially with unusually well made connectors. Any ideas here especially where 2nd hand is a deep discount would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
cwlondon
Bigdog58,

I auditioned the level 3 PC last year and for the money, nothing can touch its beautiful tone and organic sound signature; just missing that last ounce of detail but it's a GREAT buy...
Hey guys please dont bite my head off for this: i have a super expensive Skogrand Centaurus A 2.5m that i want to sell. I'm not sure if it sells here .... if i pay and list it here do you think i can sell it? or should i do it on ebay or other websites .... where is the best place to sell it?

also i want to sell my geek out .... i'm asking people who have been using these forums for a long time .... is this place good for selling these stuff? i dont want to pay the money for ad and for it to turn out to be a huge waste of time
My vote would be the DanaCables. I've not heard them, but they look beefy and are expensive:

http://www.gingkoaudio.com/DanaCableSpeaker.html

Second, maybe Voodoo cables. I do have these in my system and they look like anacondas coming out of my equipment. Certainly look impressive and sound great too. They have a big price range for nearly any budget.

If you don't care about the girth of the cable so much, but want a bad-a$$ box / dongle in the cable, look at the MIT Oracle MA-X speaker cables. They cost as much as a nice Mercedes, but probably a good conversation starter along with giving a great sonic soundstage.
Dadbehsh, they have been well reviewed here, but I don't know if they are sold here. I would try AudioMart Canada and perhaps some in Europe. It is expensive to sell here.