Best AMP for Avalon Eidolon, ARC, CAT, VAC..?

I´m the owner of the Avalon eidolon, my current amp is a silvaweld OTL, but I need more power.

I´m looking for great dynamics and as the Eidolon is a little cool and lean, perhaps I need one amp that can compensate them.

My list is ARC 210, CAT JL signature, VAC Phi and as SS amps MBL 9007 and Lamm 1.2 reference.

The true is that I want one universal amp, that can use with differents speakers, now are Eidolon, after can be kharma, sound lab, Venture, Magico minis, Ayon... or any other brand and model.

Thanks for your advice
emigene
My friend tried several amps with his Avalon Eidolons, (including Manley, VTL, Rowland, Classe, albeit none of the others on your list though), and finally has settled on the Lamm M2.2s (220 wpc). (He prefers having plenty of power with his Eidolons, as he likes lots of power reserve and a firm control on the bass response, which is why he went with the M2.2s vs. the M1.2s (110 wpc).)
I was so impressed with these amplifiers after hearing the effects to his already impressive system, that I bought a pair of Lamm M2.1s (200 wpc), (although I bought mine used, as I was short on funds). The Lamms added that touch of warmth to his system (and mine) that he likes (he had been trying out tube amps primarily), but it also brought his bass response up to its potential (that the tube amps just could not supply, and that the few solid state amps he did try, did provide). The Lamms provide the best of both worlds, in our humble opinions.
(The only cavaet is that the Lamms run a bit warm, and can warm up your room. I have no problem being a little warm, if it means getting that level of performance!)

My two cents worth.
Eidolon's are not at all 'cool and lean'. You've got issues somewhere else in your system. Avalon suggests that there are many quality amplifiers that will partner well with Eidolons. It's been my very limited experience that lots O watts ain't got nothin' to do with it. Current maybe. I'm sure the Eidolons have the ability to reveal all that the amplifiers you're considering have to offer. Still you should check this out. http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue26/nuforce9se.htm

Unfortunately for all the class D skeptics out there this man speaks the truth. Another unfortunate item is that these little blocks take a while to run in and once done provide an almost sinister amount of resolution. I honestly can't recommend these to a recent tubeophile convert as there is absolutely no warm fuzz, humm, or colored lushness down this pedestrian priced path. You will hear your Eidolons though, along with every mistake that lies before the amplifiers inputs.

If you wanna hear Eidolon's and tubes get on down to the Analog Room in San Jose, California were their being powered by a pair of Wavestream Kinetics.

That's my opinion, I could be wrong.

BOOO
I agree with Vicdamone above, having heard the above combo while they were being reviewed. Just as long as you don't listen to FM radio, they are great.
He has since moved on to some EAR mono's which sound even better (especially on FM ) although they do cost more.
Best bang for your $$$ though are the 9se's.
FWIW our customers report that the MA-2s are a nice combination with the Eidelons. In fact something like 95% of all the MA-2s built are running either Sound Labs or Eidelons.

Based on this my feeling is that the Avalons are a tube friendly load and I would be more concerned about what sounds right on them rather than getting the so-called 'universal' amplifier (which in reality does not exist if you want the best sound...).

Above all have fun!