The best speaker you ever heard?

In my opinion, the speaker is by far the most important part of the audio system. After all, it is the only part you hear. OK, the other stuff really matters a lot, but without a great speaker... No go.

I am a bit 'speaker-obsessed' I guess, and now I am wondering: What are the best speakers you have ever heard, and what made them the best?
njonker
I don't think I'm ready for ceramic drivers again. I think the B.M.C. Arcadias sound much better than any of the Raidhos I've heard.
I personally have loved most any speaker using a carbon fiber variant for the Tweeter and a fiber Mid range. Just very natural and open as heck. FAST is a word that comes to mind. I have heard ceramics sound great too, but not like carbon drivers when utilized properly.
Quadral Speakers, I have the Platinum M50 as Main Speakers and are awesome. Better than many big brand and costly speakers.
I've aquired a pair of Casta Acoustic model C's. Best I've owned and heard. Can't go wrong with a 2" horn, 17" horn midrange, 15" bass driver in each. Dynamic, robust, coherent as hell and lazed sharp imaging. Delicate when needed though deep and authoritative. The amount of information I get out of these made me rid my centre channel, Svs Pb13 ultra subwoofer and maybe soon my rear speakers.