Anyone using Nuforce Ref 9 Mono Blocks?

I've just started reading up on this amp. Does anyone have experience with this brand?
dazman
I considered the Nuforce amps but noticed that 6Moons had technical difficulties (twice I believe) and the RFI has been repeatedly mentioned.

I ended up auditioning the Bel Canto S300 (stereo, 150 watts per channel, 8 ohms, $1,395) and was very impressed. After 40 or 50 hours of comparison I ended up selling my Conrad Johnson MV60 and I am a tube fan from way back.

The Bel Canto is a very liquid sounding amp in a tubish sort of way but with the bass and treble extension. No harshness at all. Most impressive to me were the dynamics which hold up stunningly well even in complex passages.

I was worried about RFI since this is also a switching amp, but I had no special problems with a tuner 12" from the amp.

BC also makes a more powerful set of monoblocks, but the S300 is a real buy, IMO.
I've just read some more reviews and these amps seem to really perform very well.
A friend of mine while auditioning the Nuforce 9SE at home, could not hear radio through is Tivoli One because of RFI problems caused by the amp. Reception was better when the NuForce was connected to AC through a shielded Siltech power cord.
RFI is a real issue with this amp.
As to my opinion I enjoyed some aspects of the sound, but I would not buy the amp. NO.
is this RFI probelm limited to nuforce, or does occur to all other switching amp. rowland, channel island...etc