Musical FidelityWhich Integrated is best value?

Musical Fidelity has produced a series of integrated amps over the last couple of years. But they don't seem to stay on the market very long. I am interested in a used integrated amp with a very good phono stage. Which Musical Fidelity integrated is the best value?? What other other used IA's might be better with equally attractive styling and are reasonably priced that outperform Musical Fidelity??
sunnyjim
Of the MF integrateds, the Nu-Vista M3 is the best value. Several up recently for sale on the Audiogon in the 2000 dollar range. I own the Tri-Vista myself and it's fantastic. A better amp for certain than any of the McIntosh solid state integrated amps. The 2275, however, is another story, sonically and price-wise. In addition to the tube preamp sections that Merganser mentions, one of the important advantages of the three MF amps is the choke regulated power supply housed in a monstrous box separate from the main amp. These power supply boxes supply effortless power to drive virtually any speakers and all of the amps are an exceptional value compared to what you would pay for separate components to achieve these sonic capabilities.
I agree with Washline... I have ownd Jeff Rowland and SimAudio (Moon),integrates, I currently am using the MF TriVista 300 and find it to be the best and most musical integrated amp I have ever had in my system. The Nu Vista is a very good bargain, but if you need the power or the volts to drive your speakers, a step up to the TriVista is well worth the money.
Enjoy.
I have the Trivista and love it. Great deatil, liquid sound. The phono is just ok if you have moving coil -- compared to the Hovland 100 preamp which has amazing phono.
I owned a Nu-vista for about 4 years and enjoyed it tremendously.Unburstable power and a decent enough phonostage if you look at it as free (converts by a couple of internal dipswitches to mc by the way).
It also has the benefit against the Tri-vista that you can replace the valves yourself - no small thing given the wieght & size of the units.
It came very close to my current Supratek/Pass labs set up and cost way less money.
The Nu-vista benefited greatly from good cables, a Synergistic Active power cord being the best (imo)of the many power cords I tried on it.
I've had a Plinius 9200 for several years now. It replaced a $10K ARC/Levinson combo and smoked it! Can't comment on the comparison you asked about, but I noted that the phono on the Plinius was a tad noisy, so I inserted a Sutherland PhD. Not only is the PhD dead quiet, to much better harmonics, detail, etc. The improvement blew me away. Controlling noise inducement in the preamp of an integrated has got to be difficult and even more so for the phono stage...