ARS SONUM FILARMONIA - QUESTION

I am considering purchasing the new amps coming out soon and I wanted to know how people would describe the sound. I have Cary sixpacs that I like very much with my Merlins (and a Joule LAP 150). How does the Filarmonia compare to the Berning or the Joule Amp? Any comparisons with the Sixpacs or the Cary V12R? Any assistance would be appreciated.
aronsss
In terms of price, and in some ways in absolute terms, you cannot beat the Ars Sonum with the Merlins. I switch between my Joule/CAT and the Ars Sonum and enjoy both immensely. If you can get yourself to only spend $4000, you won't regret it. If you are thinking of going Joule, you have enough money to get the Ars for the summer months, if you know what I mean.
Again, I am agreeing with Pubul57. Immediately prior to my ARS, I had the Joule Electra LA 150 / VZN 100 in musicwood. The ARS is a simple 'plug and play' integrated amp compared to the Joules. I've had the ARS for over a year and have not regreted the decision once. The sound, in my opinion, is darn near on par with my previous setup and it costs much less with no hassles whatsoever.
I have been happy with Ayre and Counterpoint,must be those shoes.....thanks again Bobby and Happy Holidays....sorry for the hijack....
Ayre amp, Counterpoint pre? If so must be no NFB on the Ayre. One of the SS I want to try with the Merlins.
Yes,an AyreV5x with a newly modded Counterpoint pre[2004].I didnt know what was meant by layers of music until then.I preferred it to a ZH270 at the time,though my friend Art liked the Berning better.Thinking the Cat/Joule and Ars Sonum offerings must be very special to say the least.Hopefully sooner than later,nice to have friends,Bob