Amp for B&W Sig 805

I'm looking for ideas on a solid state amp for my B&W Sig 805 speakers. I've had Classe Cap101 (100/ch integrated) and now a Krell 400xi (200w/ch integrated). I liked the Krell better than the Classe because of the additional power and better low-end control. I'm considering an amp (100 or 200 w/ch ??). I don't consider myself a tube amp guy but potentially I'd be looking for tube Pre. I currently use a Cary 303/200 as a CD player with copper wire everywhere.

Thanks, Al
adasilva
My B&W 804s work very well with a pair of Jeff Rowland 201 mono blocks. The 201s are tonally well balanced, with exceptional clarity, control and musicality that would certainly complement your high resolved 805s. Like all Jeff Rowland gear, their constuction and looks is outstanding. Definitely worth checking out.

My 33 w/ch Sugden Masterclass Integrated works great with my 805s.
I hauled my speakers around town, trying many different amps.
The Sugden Masterclass and Accuphase E530 were tops in my opinion.
Update: I've demoed the new CJ CA200 (185w/ch) Control Amp; it's basically a $6500 single-end only integrated. While I liked the mid-highs I thought that the low end sounded lose and lacked control. I found (if you check CJ's web site for how this amp works) that at mid-low volumes the amp started to sound more two dimentional as if I was listening to a lower powered amp. I only liked this amp at higher volumes and at those volumes the lack of low-end control became very apparent. I'm going to try the McCormack DNA amps today (thanks Cmach).
if you are open to tubes, try:
Jadis
McIntosh MC275
Canary
they all have plenty of "balls" and refinement ^_^