The Perfect Speakers for Jeff Rowland Concerto Int

I have seen so many great reviews of Jeff Rowland Concerto Int. on Audiogon and I would like to ask what would be the prefect speaker to go with the Concerto.

Better yet, what would be the perfect system, digital, analog, speakers, cables, etc. based on the Concerto?
polabear119
Hi Mjw55,

What if source has no balance output? Do you still suggest using balanced interconnect with adaptor?

Thanks....
Here is quote from the Concerto technology -
With most amplifier designs, input impedance and gain will vary depending on whether the balanced or unbalanced inputs are used – generally, unbalanced inputs will have half of the output of balanced inputs. With the Concerto Integrated Amplifier, there is no difference between balanced and unbalanced inputs, meaning that there will be no differing characteristic in sound quality and output level depending on which inputs are used – both will provide the same seamless, neutral presentation.
http://www.jeffrowland.com/Docs/ConcertoIntegratedTechnology.pdf
I had the Consentra I and the II models, they were warm, liquid, forgiving, dynamic, with great bass slam... after I talked to the marketing director at JRDG. (Yes you can call and they will answer the phone and talk to you and not treat you like a no nothing or a simpleton because you have non-technical consumer based questions). The bottom line from him, was for those models ..go balanced. I have'nt heard the Concerto so if the people at JRDG are printing that it doesn't matter if you use single ended or balanced then it must be true.
I have the Dynaudio Special 25's and if you go to most Dynaudio dealers many of the salemen there have Countour S3.4's. I think the JRDG/Dyn combo is superb, because Dyns need not only watts but more importantly volts going through the 1st order cross over. JRDG components put out both with most of the warmth of tubes (I'm gonna get slammed for that!) I think you could do much worse that that combo. I love the ease, freedom from interconnects and lack of component clutter an integrated offers, combined with the sound stage of an exceptional monitor like the Dyns, how can you go wrong? You will get even more out of the set up if you treat your room, I have been using the GIK product (Audiogon member Mypiefi manufactures and sells them, very affordable and effective) to great success.
Have fun. I love this hobby in fact I'm going down stairs now to listen to the new Mark Knoffler/Emmylou Harris album.
Hey MJW,

I have heard the same thing regarding Dynaudio speakers. But then again, I also have heard the same thing regarding Von Schweikert, Avalon, and Wilson with JRDG. Too many options.

Anyway, are you currently running a turntable with the Concentra? Do you feel it works well with vinyl?