Preamp match for Mccormack DNA-125

I have a McCormack DNA-125 driving Gallo Reference 3.1's. I'm going to be sending off my DNA-125 for the Silver or Gold update. I'm looking for a used preamp in the $1-2k price range, preferably tube, with remote and possible A/V output. Any recommendations?
topnikko
Any Conrad-Johnson preamps in his price range that would work well with this or other McCormack amps?
I just wanted to thank everyone for the great advice given in this thread. In the end I chose the VAC Standard LE and I'm very glad I did. The synergy with my DNA-125 is better than I expected. This combo is just magical. The VAC bettered my highly modded Melos SHA Gold Reference(Auricaps, Blackgates, Holcos) in every way. Next step is sending the STD LE in to Kevin Hayes for his MKII upgrade and the amp to SMC for an upgrade.
Perhaps you should concider the McCormack RLD-1. It is a fully remote, stereo pre-amp with the added feature of having a HT feed-thru. You can use your choice of processor types, plus have a TRUE "stereo" pre-amp without comprimize. It is a VERY good sounding pre-amp, with a ton of that vibrant drive and inner detail that separates the real "hi-end" from the wanna-bee's. It is "super" open, involving and, yes, (can be) "tube" sounding. It is VERY cable sensitive, so it's sonic charactor can be twisted around a bit. The RLD-1 is a bargin retail (1.8k), but used... about 1K or so.
I second the TAD-150 Signature but, they are no longer in production and if you can find one they are getting close to or more than a grand.I had mine with a DNA-1. I have since gone all tube but, the DNA-1-Tad combo was a winner.

Eagleman