Bent Audio TAP?

Anyone have a chance to hear Bent Audios new TAP passive pre? I know the Noh model is highly regarded, is this new model even better?
128x128rja
This thread is a bit old and the Bent TAp with autoformer has been released. I did not own the previous version with the S&B trannies, but I did own a highly regarded S&B passive by K&K. I don't know if the difference is due to the difference in manufacturer, but I find the autoformer version of the TAP clearly superior to the S&B passive I previously owned. No leaness I can detect running my Music Reference RM9SE and incredible presentation of intonation by which I mena tracking changing levels of volume and and pitch which to me is critical to getting the musical message; that it the new Bent Tap is very musically articulate. No loss of dynamics that I can detect compared with some highly regarded tube actives I have own. With the right matching amp and source voltage, this passive is about as good as it get I think - worth an audition, especially if you own a tube amp with a 100kohm or higher input impedance and sensitivity half the output voltage of your source.