Tube amp $2-3K used

I am in the market for a tube amp for my system. My speakers have separate bass units and sattelites. I have a high current SS amp for the bass units. What I am looking for is an amp that could give me 25-50 watts in Triode (although I am still trying to learn about ultralinear VS triode) mode or 60-100 watts ultralinear. My choices seem to be:
Rogue magnum 120-150
BAT vk60 or vk75
Cary V12 or rocket
Music reference
CJ mv 60
Quicksilver V4
I was also looking at the the AES sixpack but I heard they weren't the easiest amps to adjust bias on.

I listen to classical orchestra mainly, but I like to boogie with 60's to 70's rock as well. Any general suggestions?
drjjpdc
Not being a tube god, I went to the ASL site and was further confused. How do you choose between the KMP Fox DT, Explorer 805 DT and Monsoon DT (a junior Hurricane). They are similarly priced and have different tubes. Any reason to pick one or the other?

Glai, any thoughts you have will be appreciated. Plus where did you hear the ASL amps?
Here's another question about an ASL amp although it could apply to some other manufacturers as well. The Explorer 805 DT seems too good to be true. SET, 50 Watts, fair price and built in meter. Seems like a lot of power from 1 tube.
I have never heard the Explorer but I bought Hurricane from Divergent Tech directly. They offer free shipping & possibly 10% discount if you don't have local dealer. You can call Div. tech for local dealers. They are a helpful bunch in tech support and have good recommendation on NOS tubes that work well with their amps.

From speaking to the tech support at ASL, they say the 1009-845 is their best amp with the Hurricane second (if you need more power). The Hurricane has some amazing reviews and the 1009-845 is even better in my system.

Check this site out.

www.high-endaudio.com/RC-Amplifiers.html

I found their opinion of amps accurate but I could not agree with their speakers or CDP recommendations. According to the reviewer, Monsson does not quite have the magic of Hurricane.
the Audio valve Challenger 115/140 also meets ur requirements, autobias, takes various tubes, including a sweet el 34.
I just read Art Dudley's column on the asl 805 explorer dt. It's an set amp. I am not a slave to measurements but 10% thd at rated power? I don't care if it is 2nd order harmonics that is still too high. Also having to correct bias during a long listening session is too much involvement for me. I'm heading for push/pull land.