Moscode 401HR's Sonic Character

I am curious about this hybrid amp. I very briefly saw it at the HE show in NYC, last year. I just read the (overall favorable) review that was just released in TAS.

I am looking to hear from those who own this amp, or have taken advantage of Moscode's generous in-home audition.

How would you describe this amp's sound?
Does it sound like a tube amp?
Does it sound like a solid state amp?
Does it sound like the best of both worlds...warm "tube" richness, with solid state authority & slam?

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks.
barrelchief
A very nice amplifier. I am absolutely enjoying my time with it.

Tvad, I see you sold your Vac Phi 110/110. Coming so soon after your audition of the Moscode 401 HR, is this what replaced your amp? If not, what did you choose and would you mind telling us a bit more about your experiences with the Moscode?

Thank you.
Post removed 
if the 401HR is anything like my friends moscode 600(modified by G kaye)& im sure its better , then its gotta be a great amplifier. ive had the 600 in my system for many month & loved the sound.

Tvad (or anyone else),

On the original Counterpoint SA amps: "These amplifiers use MOSFETs in the output stage, devices which had initially attained a high level of popularity due to their soft and musical sonic characteristic. Critical listening has shown, however, that MOSFETs soften the sound perhaps too much, and add their own coloration - a kind of fine-grained mist - to the sound. Also, due to high internal losses and occasional flaws in manufacturing, MOSFETs have not proven to be as reliable as bipolar transistors." Mike Elliott Alta Vista Audio / Aria
I am guessing that ten plus years has given companies who manufacture MOSFETS the time to improve their products?

Have you noticed any "misting" or "softening"of the sound from the Moscode? (other than the usual tube colorations)

Also, have you compared the Moscode to any other hybrids such as the Butler TDB 2250 or even an older Counterpoint SA-220 or one of the upgrades offered by Mike Elliott?

Thanks for any and all impressions.
Post removed