Best Amp for Sonus Faber Cremona Series

Hi,

I am thinking of buying cremona series speakers...either a cremona auditor (or) floor standing Cremona. I will greatly appreciate if you can recommend me a very good Intertated Amplifier ( open for both SS integ, Tube Integ and Hybrid as well...Have preference for tube-integrated if they can drive cremona ) for driving:

1. Sonus Faber Cremona Auditor
2. Sonus Faber Cremona

I am also open for Pre-Amp/Amp combo if that is what is really needed. Can you please let me know this combo as well.

My room size is 20 x 20 x 8 and will be moving the system in the future into a romm of size 20 x 20 x 18

My musical prefernce is Vocals, Instruments, Jazz and occassional pop.

Thanks
Grakesh

PS: I apologize ahead..I did post a similar thread, by mistake, in the speakers forum. I realized that it was a mistake and re-posting it here.
grakesh
Circleman,

Since you have heard both VAC and Plinius...do you mind classifying the sound qualities of both and why you prefer VAC sound more than Plinius 9200 ?...You even mentioned that Plinius sounds more tube like. Your answers will eb very helpful to me

Grakesh
Tfkaudio

What Amp were you using originally (55 watts/ch) and what amp did you switch to that is making 110 watts/ch ?

Thanks
Grakesh
Grakesh,
The Plinius may be everything your looking for. It certainly will take control of the speakers in a very authoritative way. Bass control is one of it's strong points. It's also very extended and airy up top which
really sounds good with the Cremonas. The tonal balance of the Plinius is on the warm side of neutral. The midrange is rich & very smooth. Very musical and non-fatiguing. The area that I feel the VAC would be a better choice for the Cremonas would be in the midrange which to my ears sounds
more transparent and textured than the Plinius. The VAC seems to dig down deeper and resolves the details with
a clarity and correctness that just can't be denied. I found this to be true of the VAC music blocs and of course the much more expensive VAC PHI 110. So as I mentioned before it all comes down to priorities. I can certainly live with & enjoy my 9200 for a long time. But next time I upgrade the Amp I will be checking out the VAC line.
Sorry for the late post...If you have not already spent the hard earned i can very much recommend the Cremona Auditor with the Mac MA6900. I have been running this combination for some time and personally think it sounds great.
I have recently moved house and have the system in an open plan living room with high ceiling and it still sounds great...detailed but smooth, enough bass, the amp has a valvish sound but with plenty of grunt...perfectly matches the speakers.

Hi there - I'm looking for help with this too.

I've got a Luxman L-580, freshly recapped.  It's the largest integrated they made at the time, but it's still underpowered by modern standards.

Will it nicely drive a pair of floor standing Cremonas?

Really appreciate help here!

Power output: 100 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)

Frequency response: 10Hz to 100kHz

Total harmonic distortion: 0.03%

Input sensitivity: 0.08mV (MC), 1.8mV (MM), 240mV (line)

Signal to noise ratio: 90dB (MC), 90dB (MM), 100dB (line)

Output: 240mV (line)