Best Amp for Sonus Faber Cremona Series

Hi,

I am thinking of buying cremona series speakers...either a cremona auditor (or) floor standing Cremona. I will greatly appreciate if you can recommend me a very good Intertated Amplifier ( open for both SS integ, Tube Integ and Hybrid as well...Have preference for tube-integrated if they can drive cremona ) for driving:

1. Sonus Faber Cremona Auditor
2. Sonus Faber Cremona

I am also open for Pre-Amp/Amp combo if that is what is really needed. Can you please let me know this combo as well.

My room size is 20 x 20 x 8 and will be moving the system in the future into a romm of size 20 x 20 x 18

My musical prefernce is Vocals, Instruments, Jazz and occassional pop.

Thanks
Grakesh

PS: I apologize ahead..I did post a similar thread, by mistake, in the speakers forum. I realized that it was a mistake and re-posting it here.
grakesh
I have heard the cremonas with the newer Classe Integrated amp (CAP 2100) and thought it sounded great. I really love sonus faber and generaly agree that they like a lot of current.

I am would like to see how my portal panache can handle the cremonas. I think there was a review that actually did this...
This is just for fun.

I have no experience with hearing this suggestion, but with SF Cremora Series wouldn't something that looks great and sounds great be considered. An interesting pairing would be Pathos Classic One II or the VAC integrateds. Has anyone really given the SF Musica a serious listen?
I have the cremona and the auditors... A very sweet speaker that handles the mids and highs in an oh so correct interpretation. The auditor win some awards with me with the strings and voice... THey just get it right... Electronics - I use a Mac 2102 and the mac pre 2200. The tubes just have a silky translation with lots of air and ARE very quiet. I probably pulled a boner to most audiophiles but I HAVE all four in the same room... The floor standers are facing me and the auditors are off to the side. The auditors add the experience ever so sofley and there is times I hear things out of them that doesn't come out of the cremonas. Much better than 2. I just will probably have to pick up another 2102 - Dont know that an AR would match it well.... I am also using the Trivista SACD... It's a beautiful thing... :)
Hi,

Did anyone try pairing up Plinius 9200, YBA Passion Integre , Musical Fidelity Trivista 300 Integrated, CARY SLI-80, CJ CAV 50 with SF Cremona (or) Cremona Audiotrs ? Can you provide some feedback please ?

Thanks
Grakesh
Jeff Rowland(Concerto or up)...Im not sure for Cremonas...but with my SF Grand Piano + Ensemble cables(Dynaflux FSF,Megaflux FSF Speaker,Megaflux FSF Power - http://rayofsound.com/ensemble.html) sound is pretty amazing.