Clever Little Clock - high-end audio insanity?

Guys, seriously, can someone please explain to me how the Clever Little Clock (http://www.machinadynamica.com/machina41.htm) actually imporves the sound inside the litening room?
audioari1
Z-man - I hear the food at the Federal Penitentiary at Lewisburg, Pennsylvania isn't all that bad. :-)
I was reading Roger Wilcox's articles debunking "orgone energy" and "accumulators" (aka "orgone boxes", linked from the SkepDic entry I linked above), and musing about the similarities between Reich's crackpot theory and Belt's (child-like fixations on attributing magical properties to simple phenomena such as temperature gradients, and a penchant for imbuing the whole universe as well as living beings with extrascientific "fields" carrying beneficial metaphysical properties -- in addition to failing to constuct relevent experiments for testing their theories). Continuing to follow links however, I then arrived at the fun site for the American Stirling Company -- that model MM-7, now *there's* a gadget I'd put on top of my CD player! I'm sure it would defeat the "Intelligent Chip" plus an entire raft of Belt's Rainbow Foils in a fair fight (I recommend their FAQ too).
Z-man - I see your Orgone Accumulator and raise you two Intelligent Chips. If you'll allow me the observation, you're only scratching the surface.
Well golly gee.. Geeoff I'm Reich sorry for the fire of all them papers, books and destruction of all that personal and private property that was to be returned to its rightful owner once he buckled down to the straight and narrow,it was only meant to go to storage.Once we let him and them out of jail and he saw our "light" he could have gotten all his crazy crap back.Instead he went and died on us while we were keeping him safe from himself and away from others who may spend a miniute or an hour contemplating his thoughts. Afterall that could be dangerous to our upbringing. These days some forenign dude, well he wouldn't even have to be foreign just having a foreign sounding name like Zaikesman or Guidocorona or even a common name like my own DeVuono well lets bring on the wiretaps and hell with the law lets do whats Reich.Remember the Clever Little Clock....its a ticking,so you better run for cover. Tom
Yep Tom, "Orgonomy" is crackpotism, so I'm a book-burnin' wire-tappin', false-imprisoner. I don't go for astrology or crop circles either, and I step on cracks in the sidewalk -- hell, I don't even play the lottery -- just call me a megalomaniacal facsist!