what is the REAL deal with DK

I know there has been a lot on this manufacturer, but I just discovered them myself(today). I have never read so many positives while at the same time read so many negatives on any on amp(or any product for that matter). At the same time they are getting huge pats on the back from two different magazines? Could some owners of the Dk vs1 mk 2 offer there opinions that still own them, I maybe looking for an intergrated hybrid that has some power and this is the only one that seems to fit the bill in my price range. So...why the extreme positive and negative?!
sean34
Tvad, actually the intent of our room this year was to demonstrate what wonderful sound one could get with what you might refer to as mid-range priced gear.
We were using a older Music Fidelity CD player, the speakers were two way monitors a manufacturer called Olympic Audio. Very nice sounding speakers for $3,000. No capacitors used in the circuit and the stand was used as a port. Very nice sound. And of course there were some wires which I supplied along with my new handy dandy power filter, conditioner, box.
>>which I supplied along with my new handy dandy power filter, conditioner, box.<<

Good handy dandy advertising, too.
:-)
Post removed 
I'm not anti-advertising. I simply don't believe dealers and manufacturers should be using these forums to shill their products. Place an ad on Audiogon, use your website, do the shows, use the magazines, etc. if you want to promote. Hey it's my opinion; yours may differ, fair enough?